Re: ZAHORANSZKY, SABLATURA (indexed as Pablatura) in DOBSINA records

  • jcotteret
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 13, 2013
      Mary

      As far as I understand the last column means :

      Anna Zahoransky's husband, Johannes Pablatura, of account op an homicide carried out in 1880 , turned to be incarcerated, but the wife embraced a new life in an other place.Recently, at the beginning of the this year, she left Miskol, being already pregnant and returnet to Dobscha.

      I hope this will help you.

      Jacques

      --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "mbudzak@..." wrote:

      > Hello,
      >
      > This may be my clue to a family mystery. I have done my rough dictionary translation of entry 15, the comment section. It is the birth record of one of my great grandmother's children. Could this possibly an anulment?
      >
      > https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/TH-1942-22647-14943-37?cc=1554443
      >
      > anno: year
      > >maritus: nuptial/matrimonial
      > >propter: near/close, next to/on account of
      > >homicidium: homicide/murder/manslaughter
      > >ex(s)isto ex(s)titi: proceed/to come out/to turn into/
      > >perpetratium: carry out
      > >utor: to use
      > >incarceratur: in carcerem: in prison
      > >amplexus: embrace
      > >initio: to initiate
      > >jam: very soon
      > >prae: in front of
      > >reversa: turn back/Revert
      >
      > Thanks in advance, Mary

    • jcotteret
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 13, 2013
        --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "jcotteret" wrote:
        >Sorry for the keyboard mistakes in my previous answer , of course you should read : on account of....she left Miskolc(z)...and returned ...

        Jacques Cotteret