ZAHORANSZKY, SABLATURA (indexed as Pablatura) in DOBSINA records

  • mbudzak@att.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 13, 2013
      Hello,

      This may be my clue to a family mystery. I have done my rough dictionary translation of entry 15, the comment section. It is the birth record of one of my great grandmother's children. Could this possibly an anulment?

      https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/TH-1942-22647-14943-37?cc=1554443

      anno: year
      >maritus: nuptial/matrimonial
      >propter: near/close, next to/on account of
      >homicidium: homicide/murder/manslaughter
      >ex(s)isto ex(s)titi: proceed/to come out/to turn into/
      >perpetratium: carry out
      >utor: to use
      >incarceratur: in carcerem: in prison
      >amplexus: embrace
      >initio: to initiate
      >jam: very soon
      >prae: in front of
      >reversa: turn back/Revert

      Thanks in advance, Mary
    • jcotteret
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 13, 2013
        Mary

        As far as I understand the last column means :

        Anna Zahoransky's husband, Johannes Pablatura, of account op an homicide carried out in 1880 , turned to be incarcerated, but the wife embraced a new life in an other place.Recently, at the beginning of the this year, she left Miskol, being already pregnant and returnet to Dobscha.

        I hope this will help you.

        Jacques

        --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "mbudzak@..." wrote:

        > Hello,
        >
        > This may be my clue to a family mystery. I have done my rough dictionary translation of entry 15, the comment section. It is the birth record of one of my great grandmother's children. Could this possibly an anulment?
        >
        > https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/TH-1942-22647-14943-37?cc=1554443
        >
        > anno: year
        > >maritus: nuptial/matrimonial
        > >propter: near/close, next to/on account of
        > >homicidium: homicide/murder/manslaughter
        > >ex(s)isto ex(s)titi: proceed/to come out/to turn into/
        > >perpetratium: carry out
        > >utor: to use
        > >incarceratur: in carcerem: in prison
        > >amplexus: embrace
        > >initio: to initiate
        > >jam: very soon
        > >prae: in front of
        > >reversa: turn back/Revert
        >
        > Thanks in advance, Mary

      • jcotteret
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 13, 2013
          --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "jcotteret" wrote:
          >Sorry for the keyboard mistakes in my previous answer , of course you should read : on account of....she left Miskolc(z)...and returned ...

          Jacques Cotteret