Re: [S-R] Family Search on-line records

  • MGMojher
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 5, 2013
      https://familysearch.org/search/image/index#uri=https%3A%2F%2Ffamilysearch.org%2Frecords%2Fwaypoint%2FM9MJ-FLN%3An1376078761%3Fcc%3D1554443

      This is a link to the Greek Catholic parishes in the district of Sabinov, where Circ and Ruska Vols nad Popradom are located. Circ is listed, since Ruska VnP is so near I think that is was most likely an affiliated parish to Circ.

      My ancestral village of Hromos is not far away. I have been to Circ during my trips to Slovakia.

      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 5, 2013
        Yes, you are absolutely correct.  Thank you.