Need help deciphering notes on SIMKO in SARISSKE DRAVCE

  • Gershom the Pilgrim
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 24, 2012
      Hi! I need help deciphering the notes on ANTONIA SIMKO, line 32 in the bottom of the page:

      https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/TH-266-12326-73525-37?cc=1554443&wc=MM17-C4B:608153151

      In case the link doesn't work, it's the collection

      Slovakia, Church and Synagogue Books, 1592-1910 > Roman Catholic (Rímsko-katolícká cirkev) > Sabinov > Šarišské Dravce > Confirmations (Birmovaní)...aptisms (Krsty) 1869-1874 > Page 131

      It looks like Latin, but the penmanship isn't the greatest (big surprise there), and I don't recognize the abbreviations.

      I also don't understand what the notation "Organista" on the parents mean.

      Thank you very much!

      --------
      Researching SIMKO, DUDAS, PAPCZUN in VELKY SARIS, SABINOV, PRESOV and GELNICA (Slovakia)
    • MGMojher
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 24, 2012
        The record is written in Latin.
        Using Google Translate: Organista = organist.
        21 XII 99 = 21st December (18)99
        Sorry couldn’t create a translation for the words that follow.
        15 Aprialis 1875 ? 9207 Lemtus(?) 9 4 XI 8 = 15th of April 1875 ? 9207 Lemtus (An address?) 9 4 11/Nov 8.