Obscure Name

  • patskanovo
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 15, 2012
      https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/TH-267-12342-36331-68?cc=1554443&wc=MM1Q-1FX:n713652856

      This is Anna Csorej born 12 Jan.1843 in Matiaska.
      Her Father was Demeter Csorej....can't quite make out Demeter's Father.

      An educated guess anyone?

      Dennis
    • MGMojher
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 15, 2012
        Dennis,
        I do not see where Demeter’s father is listed.
        Anna was actually born in February, look at the listing above hers, “Februario”.
        After Anna’s name in the next column is the parent’s names. Then comes the godparents column. There, as I see it, is “Joan Bazan GC and Ana Petrisin GC”.