Re: [S-R] Re: Translation Help - Maria Janossy

  • htcstech
    Message 1 of 75 , Dec 14, 2012
      28th April 1816 - 2nd last entry left page:
      https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/TH-1951-22655-49580-34?cc=1554443&wc=MM17-H8N:n1515825

      17th December 1813 - 3rd entry left page:
      https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/TH-1951-22655-49888-27?cc=1554443&wc=MM17-H8N:n1515825

      though this looks like a different entry to the one posted on the SR files.

      This book ends in 1828. The other listings for 1831 don't appear to be
      online.

      Peter M.

    • Armata, Joseph R
      Message 75 of 75 , Aug 13
        The first part of the note is in Latin, and says there were twins, but the girl was stillborn. The last part is in Hungarian (jarasbirosag? and nyomores?).

        Joe