Re: [S-R] New Member

  • John Zimmerman
    Message 1 of 81 , Dec 4, 2012
      Peter,

      Well said! Any events that caused people to change their economic, political or religious status, change their place of residence, or that resulted in their imprisonment or death are very significant from a genealogical point of view. Additionally the reasons for such events often impact what records we seek and where we seek them, and are therefore also of genealogical importance. Ignoring such events and their causes only handicaps our research, and discussions about them definitely belong in this forum!

      John Zimmerman
      Mesa, AZ

      Sent from my iPhone 5

    • John
      Message 81 of 81 , Dec 8, 2012
        >>> Anyone who wishes to explore THAT topic should do so on Slovak World, please! <<<

        Acquiring new memberships at Slovak World is seemingly impossible. Greg Kopchak is not responding.