Re: New Member

  • John
    Message 1 of 81 , Nov 29, 2012
      >>> My Mother was born in Limbach, Slovakia, in 1939. I have her Mother's and Grandmother's names, but not much more than that, and I'm interested in finding out more about our ancestry. <<<

      LDS has online Evangelical Lutheran Church parish registers of baptisms, marriages, deaths, and confirmations for Limbach, Pezinok, Slovakia; formerly Hliník, Modra, Slovakia; and Limbach, Pozsony, Hungary. Date range is 1810-1896.

      https://www.familysearch.org/search/image/index#uri=https%3A//api.familysearch.org/records/collection/1554443/waypoints
    • John
      Message 81 of 81 , Dec 8, 2012
        >>> Anyone who wishes to explore THAT topic should do so on Slovak World, please! <<<

        Acquiring new memberships at Slovak World is seemingly impossible. Greg Kopchak is not responding.