New Member

  • Cynthia Heyman
    Message 1 of 81 , Nov 29, 2012
      Hello, I just joined the group and thought I'd introduce myself. My name is
      Cynthia Heyman, currently living in Salt Lake City, Utah.

      My Mother was born in Limbach, Slovakia, in 1939. I have her Mother's and
      Grandmother's names, but not much more than that, and I'm interested in
      finding out more about our ancestry. They were kicked out of Slovakia in
      the early 1940s and returned to live in Bingen, Germany, where my mom grew
      up. She moved to the USA in the 1960s.

      My Father is Danish and I'm also enjoying researching his ancestry as well.

      Nice to 'meet' everyone.
      Cynthia

    • John
      Message 81 of 81 , Dec 8, 2012
        >>> Anyone who wishes to explore THAT topic should do so on Slovak World, please! <<<

        Acquiring new memberships at Slovak World is seemingly impossible. Greg Kopchak is not responding.