Re: Do not open email site with your name & Hi or Hey or RE: or How are you?

  • Ron
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 16, 2012
      Julianna,

      Your account on S-R has been placed on Moderation, so if any unexpected spam comes through in your name, we will filter it out before it is sent to S-R members.

      Do not let the idea of moderation stop you from sending in posts that are Genealogical in nature; that is what this forum is all about. In other words, continue to use your account as always.

      Ron M,
      Moderator