Do not open email site with your name & Hi or Hey or RE: or How are you?

  • Julianna Zarzycki
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 15, 2012
      Hello,
      A friend sent me an email with a message that read
      "Check this out when you get a chance and it had a site ending with us/jobs/"
      The Subject was my name and Hi or Hey or RE: or How are You?
      I emailed him and he said his computer was hacked and I think when I opened the email it took my
      address names and sent out the same message to everyone in my address
      book.
      Do not open this email if you get it,
      Julianna Zarzycki, from Nanticoke Historical
      Society.

    • Ron
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 16, 2012
        Julianna,

        Your account on S-R has been placed on Moderation, so if any unexpected spam comes through in your name, we will filter it out before it is sent to S-R members.

        Do not let the idea of moderation stop you from sending in posts that are Genealogical in nature; that is what this forum is all about. In other words, continue to use your account as always.

        Ron M,
        Moderator