Re: Rusznak/ Bavolyar of Saros county question

  • Jami
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 12, 2012
      Has anyone else found any instances of slovak ancestors interchanging first names on Church baptism, marriage, death records, etc.? I found this in a couple of cases and just wonder if it was sometimes done for some reason.

      I have found them in the census as Andreas & Barbara with children born in the correct years.