Re: [S-R] Looking for some info.

  • Corinne C. Musto
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 4, 2012
      Hello Joann,

      I don't know if you already have this info, but this is what I found on familysearch.org Pennsylvania county marriages.

      Andrew Wanisko, 23, Plumber, birthplace: Greth Station, PA, residence: Northampton, PA.
          Father: John, deceased, Mother: Mary Hudock (or Hadock), resides in Northampton, PA, both born in Austria.
      Anna Rubasky, 18, clerk, birthplace: Coplay, PA, residence: Coplay, PA.
          Father: Joseph, Mother: Anna Supenko, reside in Coplay, PA, both born in Austria
      Married on June 23, 1924 in Catasauqua, PA.

      Andy Hazlinsky, 22, resides in Ellsworth, Washington Co. PA
      Teresa Rubacky, 18, resides "             "             "
          Guardian of Teresa is Andy Rubacky (both her parents are dead) giving consent.
      Married on Sept. 20, 1909.

      Hope this helps,
      Corinne