Re: [S-R] Looking for some info.
- Hello Joann,
I don't know if you already have this info, but this is what I found on familysearch.org Pennsylvania county marriages.
Andrew Wanisko, 23, Plumber, birthplace: Greth Station, PA, residence: Northampton, PA.
Father: John, deceased, Mother: Mary Hudock (or Hadock), resides in Northampton, PA, both born in Austria.
Anna Rubasky, 18, clerk, birthplace: Coplay, PA, residence: Coplay, PA.
Father: Joseph, Mother: Anna Supenko, reside in Coplay, PA, both born in Austria
Married on June 23, 1924 in Catasauqua, PA.
Andy Hazlinsky, 22, resides in Ellsworth, Washington Co. PA
Teresa Rubacky, 18, resides " " "
Guardian of Teresa is Andy Rubacky (both her parents are dead) giving consent.
Married on Sept. 20, 1909.
Hope this helps,
From: jerubasky1 <jerubasky1@...>
Sent: Sunday, November 4, 2012 12:14 AM
Subject: [S-R] Looking for some info.
I'm looking for some info. on the following.
1. I'm looking for info. on My Great-Grandfather Brother Michael Rubacky or Rubaczky, Rubasky. His date of birth is 14 October 1885 was born in Zborov, Saris, Slovakia. The only info. I have is his World War I draft card and 1920 Census which states he was living Chicago Ward 18, Cook(Chicago)Illinois. After that he just vanished.
2. Is that I'm looking for any information on My Great-Grandfather sisters family members.
1. The first Sister is Mary(Maria)J.(Rubacky) Celusnak she was born on 07 Nov. 1888 in Zborov,Saris, Slovakia and died on 04 July 1972 in Minneapolis, Hennepin, Minnesota. She was married to Andro Celusnak and he was born on 13 or 18 August 1883 and died on 15 Aug. 1914 in Minneapolis, Hennepin, Minnesota. They had three children and they were the following 1. Frank birth. 1913 unknown place of birth death 1981 in Minneapolis, Hennepin, Minnesota. 2. Andrew born 10 Nov. 1909 unknown death 29 March 1992 in Minneapolis, Hennepin, Minnesota. 3. Agnes(Celusnak)Atherton born 20 Feb. 1915 in Minneapolis, Hennepin, Minnesota and died on 24 May 1994 in Winona, Winona,Minnesota.
I'm just looking for just general info. on Celusnak Family.
2. The second sister is Theasea(Rubacky) Hazlinsky she was born on 19 Jul.1891 in Zborov,Saris, Slovakia and died on 6 May 1969 in Catasauqua, Northampton, Pennsylvania. Her husband died quit early and I don't know his name or dates of birth or death. They had six children. I'm looking for any information on this family.
3. I'm looking for any info. on Great Anna(Rubacky) Wanisko husband family. He was born Andrew J.(Ben) Wanisko on 12 Oct. 1900 in Northampton,Lehigh, Pennsylvania died 20 April 1942 in Allentown, Lehigh, Pennsylvania.
4. I found My Great-Grandparents Marriage record which states they were married in Luzern Pennsylvania on 17 Feb. 1897. which is correct info. I have on file. But strange thing is that dates of birth are wrong and years also. It also states that My Great-Grandfather first wife dead and I have No information his first wife that were I need help on and get the real copy of this marriage record.
I would like know if I'm a true blood Slovika or something else and what does my maiden name mean.
I hope you can help me Shade of Light on these questions I have.
JoAnne E.(Rubasky) Kaiman
PLEASE STAY ON-TOPIC (GENEALOGY). OFF-TOPIC ITEMS WILL BE BLOCKED.
To visit your group on the web, go to:
To unsubscribe from this group, go to http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/SLOVAK-ROOTS%c2%a0 -or- send blank email to SLOVAK-ROOTSfirstname.lastname@example.orgYahoo! Groups Links
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]