Re: [S-R] What is poct. ml. on a Liptov marriage HUSKA-MISIK

  • lacoros@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 19 , Oct 31, 2012
      Mestanov Nemecko Lupcianskych - the parents are inhabitans of Nemecka Lupca - now Partizanska Lupca.

      Poct. ml. is poctivy mladenec the meaning is he was not maried yet.

      Vystupili (when this is the correct reading) could mean he was a guard. It is from the word vystupit. I have no dictionary now and my english ...

      Ladislav
      Message 2 of 19 , Nov 1, 2012
        Thanks Ladislav - this is great!

        helene

        Message 3 of 19 , Nov 7, 2012
          Dear Larry,

          Sorry to be so late but I just came back from Pitt where I attended the fest.

          I am looking for the marriage record for Michal Z~ilka, from Kuty  and Maria Spevak from Brodske.  also the matricula for Jozef Zilka born in Kuty January 17, 1900.

          Thanks for your help.

          Z Bohom,

          Vilo