November 3 CSAGSI Event

  • Samantha Chmelik
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2012
      Hi, all,

      I want to share an announcement for the upcoming Czech and Slovak American Genealogy Society of Illinois program on November 3.  The program title is:  Our Dear and Precious Heritage – Chicago’s Bohemian National Cemetery.

      Marge Sladek Stueckemann, President of Friends of Bohemian National Cemetery (FoBNC), and Kathryn Ruzicka Lorenz, Co-chair of Fundraising for FoBNC, and will present an illustrated talk about the fascinating history, beautiful artwork, architecture, sculptured monuments, and exciting recent developments at Bohemian National Cemetery in Chicago.

      Sponsor:  Czech and Slovak American Genealogy Society of Illinois
      Date:  November 3, 2012
      Time:  1:30 PM
      Location: First Presbyterian Church of LaGrange at 150 S. Ashland Avenue in LaGrange Illinois
      Cost:  Free
      For further information:  http://www.csagsi.org

      Hope to see you there,

      Samantha Chmelik