Re: [S-R] Kapolina, Pozsony, Czechoslovakia location ?

  • Sue Martin
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20 12:40 PM
      My gazetteer has it as Kapolna. Must be the same place.

      Sue

      From: "Judy" <[mailto:hogelj%40hotmail.com] hogelj@...>
      Sender: [mailto:SLOVAK-ROOTS%40yahoogroups.com] SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2012 18:59:40
      To: <[mailto:SLOVAK-ROOTS%40yahoogroups.com] SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [S-R] Kapolina, Pozsony, Czechoslovakia location?

      I am trying to find the location of the following village: Kapolina, Pozsony, Czechoslovakia

      It is listed on a 1923 Declaration of Intention. I've tried FamilySearch place search, [http://slovnik.juls.savba.sk] http://slovnik.juls.savba.sk and Google maps without success. Any help would be appreciated.