Secret to attaching files

  • Charlotte Conjelko
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2012
      I attempted to send an attachment along with my email about the Lake Michigan Chapter of the Carpatho-Rusyn Society's upcoming celebration of National Carpatho-Rusyn Day.  However, it would not attach.  What's the secret to it?

      There was no problem attaching it onto the posting on the Rusyn group.

    • htcstech
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 6, 2012
        You can't attach files to S-R due to the nature of the messaging system.
        You can upload files in the members area on the S-R Group's page or you can
        cut/paste a link into a message, but no uploads in messages.

        Peter M.