National Carpatho-Rusyn Day Celebration

  • Charlotte Conjelko
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 6, 2012
      The Lake Michigan Chapter of the Carpatho-Rusyn Society invites you to attend our celebration of National Carpatho-Rusyn Day on Saturday, Nov.3, at Archangel Michael Orthodox Church in Burbank, IL.  National C-RS President John Righetti will talk about Rusyn folk customs at the potluck event.

      Details are on the attached flyer.

      Hope to see you there,
      Charlotte Pribish Conjelko
      President