Ship Records

  • jtgen96
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2012
      I do so appreciate all of the comments posted in answer to my question. You always open up new avenues of thought -- ideas that had not entered my head. You know so much more than I do about genealogy research, Slovakia, and the language.

      In response to your questions I have added some files in the folder "Kello Kozub Documents." Perhaps, you will see things that I have missed. Unfortunately, I can not read the Rusyn/Slovak language nor speak it.

      I will follow-up as best I can on all of your suggestions. Thanks so much you always help to pull me out of the shock of hitting another blank wall. : - )