[S-R] Re: Hospodar, George and Sabo, Kudra

  • John
    Message 1 of 17 , Oct 2, 2012
      >>> When my Dad , was about 5-6 years old, his mother Maria Timko Pavlisin Beley, packed up and went back to Slovakia. <<<

      In the RC records for Nizny Hrusov, there is a scant bit of information on page 447/658 that PAULISIN RC lived in Khmezo = Dlhe Klcovo.

      IF we have the "right" Maria TIMKO, her birth is in the Nizny Hrusov RC records 20 August 1847 on page 81/672 and she is from Nemtelen, which I am unable to locate. If it is a nearby village, which one? OR, does is mean that both parents are from Dlhe Klcovo? Greater minds will need to be brought to bear on this question.

      https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/TH-266-11566-34408-1?cc=1554443&wc=MMYV-5MV:n1204916007
    • vera holman
      Message 2 of 17 , Oct 2, 2012
        John,
        Greatly, appreicate very much, your precious time in researching info on
        my BELEY family. I would like to get hints and helps in locating my Kudra,
        Hospodar, Sabo families. They are the ones I have no up to date knowledge
        of any of them, with that surname Given a gift to the #1 genalogy site,
        nothing was obtained concerning them.
        Blessings, Vera

        Message 3 of 17 , Oct 2, 2012
          >>> I would like to get hints and helps in locating my Kudra, Hospodar, Sabo families. <<<

          Surname(s) alone won't do. We need a village name or something that points to a village.
        • htcstech
          Message 4 of 17 , Oct 2, 2012
            JohnQ,
            'Nemtelen' has a lot of meanings and in this case probably means homeless,
            destitute etc.. It is not a town/village name.
            As far as I can make out, the village name is Koleshos or Koleskos-Szarmezo
            or something similar. Szarmezo means 'muddy fields'. Not sure about the
            first word.

            Peter M

            Message 5 of 17 , Oct 2, 2012
              John,

              I believe that I did inform the site , the known town is Micholovce, SK.
              That is the only town meniton in my family history. Vera