Re: [S-R] Hungarian Translation

  • lacoros@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 30, 2012
      I am not so sure with the translation, i would be more with "Janos is the son of the elder" (in case the hungarian text is OK).

      Where cann i see the picture with the text?

      Ladislav
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 1, 2012
        Ok now i see the file, so the translation is: Pilat Mihaly (g.kat), the son
        of Pilat Janos senior, living in Remenye. The word leg�ny cann mean in this
        context that this Mih�ly is not married yet. (I am not sure for 100 % - only
        for 90 %).

        Ladislav

        , "patskanovo" <ddhalusker@...>