Re: [S-R] Hungary Resources

  • Dr. Joe Q
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 27, 2012
      Dear Bill,

      It appears that you have found the "roseta stone" of Central European/Hungarian genealogy.  It appears that the site has pulled together a large number of scattered URLs I have come across over the years. I hope it stays on the web.

      Dr. "Q"

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 27, 2012
        No luck for me yet. Only clicked on a couple so far, but no jackpot.

        Sent from Allison Weick
        weickof4@...