Hungary Resources

  • smitko2
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 27, 2012
      It appears I have stumbled upon a very large cache of Hungary resources related to genealogy.

      http://csaladkutatas.extra.hu/html/link.html

      Never fear. Use translate.google.com to get you in the groove.

      Let me know what you find, since I have zippo time to examine it.

      Good luck,

      Bill
    • Dr. Joe Q
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 27, 2012
        Dear Bill,

        It appears that you have found the "roseta stone" of Central European/Hungarian genealogy.  It appears that the site has pulled together a large number of scattered URLs I have come across over the years. I hope it stays on the web.

        Dr. "Q"

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 27, 2012
          No luck for me yet. Only clicked on a couple so far, but no jackpot.

          Sent from Allison Weick
          weickof4@...