Help Translating - Reading this record please

  • rubydoo00
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 20, 2012
      https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/TH-267-12529-9753-12?cc=1554443&wc=MMYV-P6T:n801358062

      see: Entry 8 - Szalamon & Linsca

      Trying to decipher the comments that are after the parents' names in that column, and the works that are in between and after godparents' names in that column. think they refer to occupations etc... but I cannot decipher the letters in order to translate.

      this is my horrible results:

      parents:
      Szalamon Andras (n k ?)
      Lincsa Anne (n k telkes?)

      godparents:
      Barna Pal? (n o nelloi?)
      Rindos (azul?)
      (????) Anna
      (????) etc

      Could someone assist?

      Thanks!
    • Janet Kozlay
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 20, 2012
        Szalamon Andras r.k. [Roman Catholic]

        Lincsa Anna r.k. telkes [Roman Catholic]

        (telkes = smallholder)

        Barna Pal zsellér [cottager]

        Rindos szul [born] Kordinek Anna (i.e., Kordinek was Anna’s maiden name)

        r.k. zsellér