please help with reading smeared, scrunched text

  • milliemom4683
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 14, 2012
      LDS website: https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/TH-1951-22638-49353-42?cc=1554443&wc=MMYV-LD3:n1091977041

      The sixth entry on the left, for June 19. This is probably impossible to read but I would welcome any ideas.

      Thank you!
    • John
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 14, 2012
        With the help of the Cisarik web site for surnames, we have:

        June 19, 1763
        Married: Joannes Stefanecz & Catharina Letko daughter of Michael

        --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "milliemom4683" <milliemom4683@...> wrote:

        > LDS website: https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/TH-1951-22638-49353-42?cc=1554443&wc=MMYV-LD3:n1091977041
        >
        > The sixth entry on the left, for June 19. This is probably impossible to read but I would welcome any ideas.
        >
        > Thank you!

      • Bob Mueller
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 14, 2012
          Thank you, Do you think the surname could read Behanecz?