RE: [S-R] Help with FamilySearch information

  • Sue Martin
    Message 1 of 53 , Sep 8, 2012
      Thanks, Frank. I guess I'll be spending even more time on genealogical research! :-)

      I have some other unconnected names; that sounds like a good technique for handling them.

      Sue

      #1.

      Good Luck,

      Frank Plichta

      "Searching the world for PLICHTAs"

      ANY Plichta from ANY place at ANY time in history.

      _____

      Message 53 of 53 , Sep 8, 2012
        Google Orovan Slovak....  You will find the Jewish family information.

        Z Bohom,

        Vilo