Thank you! RE: [S-R] Plichta and Hruby

  • Frank R Plichta
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 7, 2012
      Thanks for the info.

      My PLICHTA database includes 88 Plichta families with 1,188 marriages and
      3,685 individuals. Your Anna Plichta and Andreas Hurby are not in my
      database. This is the start of a new Plichta Family #89 consisting of just
      three individuals.

      Thanks,

      Frank Plichta

      "Searching the world for PLICHTAs"

      ANY Plichta, from ANY place at ANY time in history.

      _____

      Date: 29 Aug 1825
      Place: Veľk� Lodina, Ko�ice, Slovakia
      Gender: Female
      Father: Andreas Hruby
      Mother: Anna Plichta
      Page Number: 237
      Entry Number:
      Film Number: 2006428
      Digital Folder number: 004032755
      Image Number: 00611

      Not my family but I noticed the Plichta surname!

      Hope it helps someone