Re: [S-R] Plichta and Hruby

  • Paul Sabol
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 7, 2012
      I've seen the Plichta surname somewhere in my family research over the years.  I'm gonna have to back and see where I've seen it before.  Thanks!

      Regards,

      Paul G. Sabol

      "Pain or damage don’t end the world, or despair or beatings. The world ends when you’re dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man—and give some back." - Al Swearingen

      ________________________________
      Date: 29 Aug 1825
      Place: Veľká Lodina, Košice, Slovakia
      Gender: Female
      Father: Andreas Hruby
      Mother: Anna Plichta
      Page Number: 237
      Entry Number:
      Film Number: 2006428
      Digital Folder number: 004032755
      Image Number: 00611

      Not my family but I noticed the Plichta surname!

      Hope it helps someone

    • Frank R Plichta
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 7, 2012
        Thanks for the info.

        My PLICHTA database includes 88 Plichta families with 1,188 marriages and
        3,685 individuals. Your Anna Plichta and Andreas Hurby are not in my
        database. This is the start of a new Plichta Family #89 consisting of just
        three individuals.

        Thanks,

        Frank Plichta

        "Searching the world for PLICHTAs"

        ANY Plichta, from ANY place at ANY time in history.

        _____