Re: [S-R] Re: NEED HELP PLEASE

  • karen lovadina
    Message 1 of 28 , Aug 31, 2012
      Thanks for bringing the name of Julianna's mother to my attention again.  I had been relying on a secondary source (her death certificate) for this information.  Her mother's last name on her birth record does indeed match the last name on her marriage record.
      It's very confusing because between the five children (Julianna and her siblings) on the 1869 census there are three different mothers.