Need some help in looking for Great-Grandparents Marriage and Son birth record

  • jerubasky1
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26 2:06 PM
      Hello to All My Slovakia Researchers,

      I need your help here in looking for the following records. The first one I need is the marriage record for My Great-Grandparents Joseph Rubaczky and Anna Superka. They were married at St. Margaret Roman Catholic Church in Zborov,Saris, Slovakia on 17 Feb. 1897. My Great-Grandmother Anna (Superka)Rubacky is the daughter of John Superka and Anna Martonak and My Great-Grandfather is the son of Josef Rubaczky or Rubacky son of Josef Rubaczky and Maria Matusovits.

      The second thing is that I'm looking for a birth record of My Great-Grandparents Josef and Anna(Superka) Rubaczky or Rubacky son Joesf(Joseph)Rubacky or Rubaczky birth record. He was born on 25 July 1898. I have looked at Ancestry.com and FamilySearch.org and no luck.

      I hope you can help me out here. Thank you so much.

      JoAnne E.(Rubasky)Kaiman