Skvarenina

  • Richard Raucina
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2001
      I have relations in Chicago, perhaps some link to yours - Anthony
      Skvarenina, came to America [Chicago] around 1938 with his wife Katie [ nee
      Gulis]. Spawned one son, Edward - Anthony and Ed are still living. Gulis and
      Skv. Are from Bosany and Krusovce area in SR. I visited these distant
      relations a few years ago - dirt floors and no phones, so they wont show on
      any web search.

      Richard Raucina