Re: BRNA

  • sabinov@xxxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 1999
      Hello William and Welcome to the List!

      I hope you find what you are looking for on this list, we are rather
      small right now but growing every day.... so if your questions don't get
      answered right away noone should get discouraged. This is a growing
      period and more people will join as they find us.

      I am comfortable handling most of the questions dealing with using a FHC
      (I am a volunteer), US research, ship information and the like. Dealing
      with names of villages etc in the "old country" is beyond me, so
      hopefully someone on here has some knowledge in that area, or will join
      soon! Helping each other is going to be the key on this list.

      So while I cannot help you at this point with information on your
      family, I am very glad you are here! <g>

      Maura Petzolt Mobile Alabama USA
      sabinov@...
      Helpful Hints for Successful Searching