Re: [S-R] Opinions on in-country research

  • htcstech
    Message 1 of 27 , Aug 4, 2012
      Along the blue bar on the top, next to your facebook name, there is a
      'Home' option with a little arrow next to it.
      Click the arrow and choose 'Account Settings'
      At the bottom of this page, you will find (in tiny writing), 'Create a page'
      Click that.
      I think I chose 'Cause or Community'.

      Facebook isn't intuitive or for that matter easy to use. Everything is a
      puzzle and the Facebook organization tends to change things on a whim.

    • Nancy Gibbs
      Message 2 of 27 , Aug 5, 2012
        Thank you.  I created a page with my Slovakia surname.  Now I hope I'll get some interest.