Re: [S-R] Opinions on in-country research

  • Nancy Gibbs
    Message 1 of 27 , Aug 4, 2012
      Peter,
         How did you create a separate FB page?  Just as if you were first signing up for FB?

      Nancy J.

    • htcstech
      Message 2 of 27 , Aug 4, 2012
        Along the blue bar on the top, next to your facebook name, there is a
        'Home' option with a little arrow next to it.
        Click the arrow and choose 'Account Settings'
        At the bottom of this page, you will find (in tiny writing), 'Create a page'
        Click that.
        I think I chose 'Cause or Community'.

        Facebook isn't intuitive or for that matter easy to use. Everything is a
        puzzle and the Facebook organization tends to change things on a whim.

        Message 3 of 27 , Aug 5, 2012
          Thank you.  I created a page with my Slovakia surname.  Now I hope I'll get some interest.