Re: [S-R] Opinions on in-country research

  • Laura
    Message 1 of 27 , Aug 3, 2012
      Do you create a new page or spin it off your regular facebook ?

      Laura

       Peace, Love and Harmony

    • Nancy Gibbs
      Message 2 of 27 , Aug 4, 2012
        Peter,
           How did you create a separate FB page?  Just as if you were first signing up for FB?

        Nancy J.

      • htcstech
        Message 3 of 27 , Aug 4, 2012
          Along the blue bar on the top, next to your facebook name, there is a
          'Home' option with a little arrow next to it.
          Click the arrow and choose 'Account Settings'
          At the bottom of this page, you will find (in tiny writing), 'Create a page'
          Click that.
          I think I chose 'Cause or Community'.

          Facebook isn't intuitive or for that matter easy to use. Everything is a
          puzzle and the Facebook organization tends to change things on a whim.

          Message 4 of 27 , Aug 5, 2012
            Thank you.  I created a page with my Slovakia surname.  Now I hope I'll get some interest.