Re: [S-R] Re: RUDLYOVSKI

  • htcstech
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 2, 2012
      Great work Ladislav!
      I read ' bérmáltatott ' as bern 'altatas' which in some dictionaries can
      mean 'sedation' or 'hypnosis' (Bern).
      I attached that thought with the catharsis of evangelical practice, not
      being able to translate the other words.

      To think that this confirmation was recorded as a baptism makes much more
      sense.

      Peter M.

    • Jon Olson
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 2, 2012
        Yes, Great work Ladislav!!!

        I appreciate the translation...

        Jon

        To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
        From: htcstech@...
        Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2012 11:24:55 +1000
        Subject: Re: [S-R] Re: RUDLYOVSKI

        Great work Ladislav!
        I read ' b�rm�ltatott ' as bern 'altatas' which in some dictionaries can

      • William C. Wormuth
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 2, 2012