(no subject)

  • krejc@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2001
      have not seen anyone on this list for days. i guess we all are unsubscribed
      in spirit. too bad. it was a great list and helped a lot. if i knew
      anything about anything i would host this site just to keep it going until
      when and if Maura returns. but it is better off with no host than with me.
      anyway, just wondering if there is anyone out there.
      noreen