Re: Gomor

  • An American Hare
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 2, 2012
      John,

      Yes it certainly is! I found a 1679 babtism of a relative who's father was Nicolaus Leporis' brother from slave galleys (circa 1676). The family was so widespread even then it is extremely difficult to connect the dots.

      Carl, did anything I said make since? I ramble alot. (chemo sux) pardon my language.

      Ludko