Re: Gomor

  • John
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 31 7:16 PM
      It's always great when you have a break-through.

      --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "An American Hare" <leporis1@...> wrote:

      > Wow! it worked thanks a ton! just the first page took me back another 100 years worth of gap I'm trying to fill. Outstanding.
      > LLeporis
    • An American Hare
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 2, 2012
        John,

        Yes it certainly is! I found a 1679 babtism of a relative who's father was Nicolaus Leporis' brother from slave galleys (circa 1676). The family was so widespread even then it is extremely difficult to connect the dots.

        Carl, did anything I said make since? I ramble alot. (chemo sux) pardon my language.

        Ludko