Re: velke rovne

  • John
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 27, 2012
      Further researching the Rovne RC birth records, we note the following entries.

      Page 534/823
      Born: Maria @ Rovne #184
      Father: Georgius Filipcsik
      Mother: Veronica Micslo

      Page 599/823
      Born: Adamus @ Rovne #189
      Same parents as above

      House number as written in church record. Probably #188 in actuality.

      Same house but different branch of family:

      Page 525/823
      Born: Anna @ Rovne #188
      Father: Joannes Filipcsik
      Mother: Anna Czipanik