A good Slovak Information Source

  • Ron
    Message 1 of 24 , Jul 25, 2012
      It is lucky I forgot to include one more source in the last posting. For a general and very informative tour of Slovak background topics, please go and spend some time on Dr. Votruba's website at U of Pittsburgh. He is a well respected contributor to Slovak World and has assembled a lot of good information for Slovak-Americans on this site:

      http://www.pitt.edu/~votruba/qsonhist/qsonhist.html