Re: [S-R] Re: Names : Polacek, Bartos, Marusnik, Havran

  • lkocik@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2001
      Nathalie
      Hello...there are Polaceks in Gbely, which is in Nitra County, 41 miles due
      north of Bratislava. I know a woman, Mary Johnson, who is a descendant, and
      very interested in her lineage. I lost her email address...if I can find it I
      will pass it on. My descendants too are from Gbely. My grandfather,Valentine
      Kocik[ Kocich] and his bride Rosa Gajdusek. Good luck in your endeavors
      Larry Kocik