Re: [S-R] Cadca records (Was: Holub, Yurik, Seman, Lacko, Morafchik,Kubacalia, Challan,)

  • rpade
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 22, 2012
      Thank you Sue and Michael M., the info in those links are quite valuable to us. We will initially rely on my wife's knowledge of Russian which enables her to manage at least written Slovak and our combined English and German.

      Will also remember to bring our own mobile aircon, the ligthweight version considering the stairs, thx for the hint Sue ;-)

      Richard in Copenhagen, Denmark