Re: [S-R] passenger list question

  • Karen Kosky
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 21, 2012
      It's possible you could be looking at another family with the same name but it also possible they are siblings that were simply going to be staying with different relatives who could house them or find them a job. I know when my grandmother's siblings and cousins came, some stayed with her, some her brother and some to cousins. My grandfather's friend had a hanger factory where he would try to get them work and my uncle was in some high position with Bata Shoes and could find some work so in my family's case it was just a matter of where relatives could fit at the time.