[S-R] Vacation

  • John Kozakiewicz
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 2001
      Maura,

      Many thanks for all your work, I apologize for all the people that do not
      appreciate it, or are to stupid to follow instructions.

      A special thanks as I found relative in Slovakia that I did not know of.
      We have updated each on the family trees which brought me back to 1755
      and they are in the Archives digging back further.

      With all my gratitude,
      John Kozakiewicz johnkay@...