Re: [S-R] travelling to Slovakia in August...recommendations for translator/researcher/guide?

  • Margo Smith
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11, 2012
      David, try contacting Helene Cincebeaux for a referral to a guide/translator.  helenezx@...  She is already in SK for the summer with her tours, but she might be checking email.  Have a wonderful trip!  eat some halusky.  Drink some pivo and some slivovce.  Find lots of ancestors and living cousins!

      Margo