Re: [S-R] Re: Castle Garden, New York

  • William C. Wormuth
    Message 1 of 17 , Jul 7, 2012
      http://telefonny.zoznam.sk/Ko%C5%A1%C4%8D/slovensko/

      ________________________________
      From: Robert Wyland <wanderinwylands@...>
      To: "SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com" <SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Saturday, July 7, 2012 2:41 PM
      Subject: Re: [S-R] Re: Castle Garden, New York

      re:  Mayernik - I've also found that NOT ALL ship manifests are on Ancestry.com.  You can join EllisIsland.org for free.  On one of my grandmother's trips to the US she is on the Ellis Island site but not found in ancestry.com.  Just saying.  Good luck in your search.

      I also have a Marie (Mary) Mayernik in my heritage but she didn't have any children.  Originally from Velky Saris, Slovakia and after living in the US for many years, returned to Slovakia to retire with her husband, Anthony Mayernik.

      Wanda

      From: mailto:_SLOVAK-ROOTS%40yahoogroups.com_ (mailto:mailto:SLOVAK-ROOTS%40yahoogroups.com)