Re: [S-R] Preserving my sanity (how to unsubscribe)

  • Susan Walizer
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 2001
      Maura,
      Could you manually unsubscribe me as well? I followed the directions at the page bookmarked below. Yahoo would
      not for some reason take my password. When I asked them to email me my password, assuming that I that I input it wrong or forgot it, they sent me an authorization code. When I used that authorization code, once again I asked for my original password, which once again did not work.

      Also on the Slovak roots home page it lists an address to unsubscribe. Many others are having the same problem that I have experienced. Thanks.