Searching for ship manifests

  • pstagen
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2012
      I recall finding a site over five years ago that contained many manifests for specific ships carrying immigrants to America prior to 1892. I think it was being compiled by volunteers. Now, I cannot find it. Does anyone know if it still exists or was it taken over by another? I am seeking manifests for 1887 but do not know the ship, departure point or destination. I expect to be doing lots of digging for a while if I can locate this broader info. Thanks for your advice.
    • Michael Mojher
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 5, 2012
        http://www.immigrantships.net/ Immigrant Ships Transcribers Guild