need help with reading and translation

  • christine mackara
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2012
      Thanks to the latest indexing of records, I found some Birth/Baptism records, I had been looking for. Great-Uncle Andras Makara, a carpenter, went to live in Mogyorska/Skrabske for several years, before returning to Presov.

      Slovakia - Rc - Vranov nad Toplou - Skrabske - Baptism 1818- 1881 Image 128 of 241 and Image 214 of 241

      In Image 128 (1881) What does it say about the father Andras Makara ? I think it says, that he was born in Eperjes/ Presov ?

      What does it say : where he lived ?

      What does it say about the godparents in image 214 ?

      and Comments in last column in image 214 ?

      Thank you for your help, Christine